Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Blog!/Tumblr Link

Welllllllll sup. 


I've been wanting to start my blog for a very very long time now, but it always seemed so intimidating and I never got to it.
But I finally did it! haha
I'm really hoping it ends up being semi-successful, and people enjoy it.  I've been reading a lot of blogs recently and had so many ideas and such to start my own.  
I'll link to all the main blogs I've read lately as soon as I can.

(If you have any suggestions for blogs to read and link to feel free to let me know, and I'll check them out.)

Anyways, I planned on posting lots of things about beauty such as makeup and nail polish, and probably quite a bit about photography.  Anything else that comes up or I have a lot of ideas about I'll make room for it or expand or etc etc lol.
For now it will be somewhat disorganized and empty because I don't really know how to run a blog so well.


On another note, I'm going to link to my tumblr in case anybody's interested.  I post random things on there so it's somewhat unrelated but I'm posting it anyway.  It has some things on it also which are more inappropriate for a beauty blog, (Lots of things I've re-blogged on tumblr.  They contain some nudity and sensuality and etc so I'm considering it inappropriate for this blog, which I want to be friendly to anybody.) so that's part of the separation.  All that and the random things will stay there and my blog itself will be the things I described before and actually have written posts with detail and everything. 
Tumblr link:

Soo, it's almost 6 am now and I have school soon so I'm going to stop babbling and get ready.  I hope you (aka anybody who somehow finds this despite its emptiness) enjoy it!

Thank youu, good day!

Random picturee for fun!:

I just think this is pretty lol.  
I got it from another site so I'll find the link and post it, it doesn't belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment